Titanium-based Platinum Plated Anode is the best choice for plating noble metal. Platinum titanium anode is an insoluble anode, platinum plating and titanium substrate with a solid, stable performance, can replace pure gold, pure platinum anode, for gold and other precious metals plating tank.
Technical characteristics: high current efficiency; excellent corrosion resistance; long electrode life; electrode shape can be designed according to user needs; electrode substrate can be reused several times; no pollution to the medium (electrolysis); can withstand higher Current density.
Major benefit of the Platinum plated Titanium Anode is that they require no touching up due to the dimensional stability of Pt/Ti anodes and the high-temperature electrolysis that allows up to 99.99% purity in platinum coatings, as well as excellent adhesion and ductility.
Common applications of the Platinised Titanium Anodes:-
• Electro dialysis.
• DSA Cathodic Protection.
• Electrochemical Sensing.
• Electro winning and refining of metals.
• Electrolytic Regeneration of chromic acid.
• Electroplating for precious and base metals.
• Electrolytic recovery for precious and base metals.
• Electrolytic Production of Sodium Hypochlorite.
• Electro synthesis of Inorganic & Organic chemicals